Looking for something?

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Woot! Beautiful Scenery by The Deadly Road

This is not common road, but the deadly road. I hope you can imagine how these roads looks so scary for us. I thought not only for the driver, but the passenger also. Maybe I saw kind of these roads only in the movie. But this time we can enjoy the beautiful scenery along the deadly road through this entry. 
 
 
 
 

 You can see several deadly roads in the world have beautiful scenery. Personally, just see the pictures make me sweating.  But I have to admit that the scenery is totally beautiful. Some of these roads passed the mountains, hills and even on the edge of ravine.













phewww...~ ~

2 comments:

sha said...

Juz thought..start an outlet selling brake pads overthere..hehe

Munn Jaafar said...

yup,brilliant idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...