Looking for something?

Monday, October 18, 2010

Woot! Craziness Skirt from Japan


Today I will present you with something crazy…(at least for me, it is crazy). The things we are talking might looks fun/cool/stupid on someone else, but I will definitely not try that.


It’s not see-through skirts. These latest women fashion skirts from Japan are actually prints on the skirts to make it look as if the panties are visible and these are the current rage in Japan .. They’ll soon hit the USA market. They are already available by mail order from several Japanese mail order houses.


more crazy..?
Honestly, I feel so awkward even just think about wearing those skirt…..But I guess, it might be a really fashion in the nation known for its craziness or creativity.


Ewww...I swear I will not try it...


Pssst....for more crazy dress, click here..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...